About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I am a proud Christian, Wife, Momma, and Daughter. Our life is crazy at times, but we are blessed every day. Roll Tide!!!

Thankful Thursday

Thanks to a recommendation from a friend, I'm reading the book "One Thousand Gifts". I would recommend this book to all of you! I have laughed, cried, and had my eyes opened to how much I am truly blessed - and how ungrateful to God I am for it all on most days.







http://onethousandgifts.com/tell-a-friend

So as a way to ease back into blogging I'm going to start Thankful Thursday. Just a few common to extraordinary things I've noticed this week that I am thankful that I slowed down long enough to enjoy, appreciate, and give thanks for.


We've had so much rain lately, it is so easy to complain - especially when the rain messes up our work schedule or routine. It can also be beautiful if we take the time to enjoy it! This week I'm thankful for:


Raindrop circles in mud puddles



After all the rain and storms, it has been SO nice to have a few pretty days!

Warm, sunny days in the middle of winter




I don't have a picture for this one, but I am thankful this week for good friends, and that my kids have thankfully chosen good friends also!


What are you thankful for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.