About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I am a proud Christian, Wife, Momma, and Daughter. Our life is crazy at times, but we are blessed every day. Roll Tide!!!

Our Family is Growing!

On February 12th Dewayne and I gained a son-in-law, and 2 new grandchildren! (I know I'm playing catch-up! They've been married for 2 months tomorrow, and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it!) Crystal and Jason were married at the Guntersville State Park Lodge. It was a gorgeous day and a beautiful and sweet ceremony! Welcome to our crazy family Jason, Seth, and Jaylee!


The beautiful bride!

Handsome Carter all dressed up! Sweet Jaylee
Here comes the bride!
They had a very sweet sand ceremony for blending families.
Crystal, Jason, and their pastor (sorry don't remember his name - LOL)
Sweet and beautiful Amy who I hear has just acquired a fully developed back-bone, and is about to start kicking butt and taking names! I have lots of agression that needs to be burned off girl so you just call me if you need back-up!
The new family! I love this pic!
The happy couple! Jason LOVED Crystal's Alabama dress! We WILL convert him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.