About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I am a proud Christian, Wife, Momma, and Daughter. Our life is crazy at times, but we are blessed every day. Roll Tide!!!

Sara's 12th Birthday

Sara had been planning a slumber party for her birthday for weeks. After the snow at the beginning of the week we were afraid we would have to postpone the party. Thankfully the snow/ice melted off the roads enough by the end of the week that all the girls were able to make it to the party.

Sara has always had a weakness for candy and sweets, but she has never liked birthday cake! She wanted some homeade rice krispy treats and a big chocolate chip cookie for her party.

I cannot believe how much she has grown and changed this last year! She is growing into a beautiful young lady and I am so proud to be her Momma.



Sara has such a great group of friends. I LOVE these girls!


They decided to build a pyramid to entertain us!






Opening presents!


The girls decided that they were gonna try to stay up all night, and most of them made it. I woke up about 6:30 the next morning and this is what I found!


Emma and Alyssa

Grace and Ashton


It's amazing how much fun you can have with a Rubbermaid tote and a little snow and ice!

1 comments:

Maggie Elizabeth said...

It looks like they had a blast and makes me miss my youger years!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.