About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I am a proud Christian, Wife, Momma, and Daughter. Our life is crazy at times, but we are blessed every day. Roll Tide!!!

Teenager in the House!!

Where have the years gone? My seven pound little baby boy somehow has grown to be as tall as me - and a teenager to boot! Austin is a hardworking, curious, always inventing, eager to help others, constantly questioning, deer hunting, quick tempered, outdoor loving, school tolerating, wicked smart young man. I am so glad that God chose me to be his Momma. Happy 13th Birthday Austin!



Austin got together with some friends to play paintball for his birthday. Here they are getting ready for the first battle.


Austin advancing on the other team

Jesse looking for a shot

Hunter and Jesse
Austin taking cover


Austin and Olen reloading

Olen shot in the facemask - but it still got in his mouth!
He says paintballs don't taste good! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.